Long Term Care
Bethel Home offers long term care for individuals who no longer can meet their needs at home or who suffer from persistent and/or serious health problems that are too complex to be tended to at home. Resident’s enjoy our household model surrounded by attractive indoor and outdoor features promoting health & well-being. We are committed to providing compassionate care and recognizing individual needs while respecting the dignity and personal choices of each member of our community.
Rather than just approaching care from a medical perspective, the interdisciplinary team utilizes all resources. Including aides, social services, residents’ family, spiritual members, as well as the choice of the resident to individual how he or she is cared for in the Home. This begins upon admission where we encourage all individuals to bring their furniture and accommodations from home when entering our community. It makes the transition much easier and promotes a homelike atmosphere giving each room its own personal touch.
Long Term Care
We offer a broad range of services including, but not limited to:
- 24/7 dedicated and compassionate nursing care
- Fine dining
- Daily activity programs
- Beauty and barber salon
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Wireless internet access
- Rehab services – physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Registered dietitian
- Ancillary services – vision, dental and podiatry
- Complete pharmacy services
- Laboratory services
- Respite care
Care for the mind and soul
We offer a broad range of activities and programs that benefit the social and spiritual well-being of our residents. Chapel services are offered on Sunday from the area's supporting congregations of the Church of God in Christ Mennonite.
Group singing is offered on Tuesday and Sunday evenings, and on Wednesday mornings, a group of ladies sings from 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM. Bible study is held for all residents and apartment residents who wish to attend.
- Daily devotions heard throughout the facility
- Respect for all religions practiced by all staff
- Singing is a vital part of the atmosphere at our home
- Chaplains and area ministers are always available in times of need